THE AMAZON COLLEGE (T) LTD
WESTERN TRAINING COLLEGE
P.o.Box 55832, Contact: Office. 0719-925165/0743-999609 Director 0655-030050/ 0755-030050
DAR ES SALAAM-TANZANIA
JOINING INSTRUCTION FORM FOR TOURISM MANAGEMENT COURSE 2022/2023
The amazoni college Kariakoo campus You are most welcome to join the Tourism Course (Tourism). This sector is growing rapidly in the country, it is a sector that employs many young people.
Our mission at The Amazon College is to provide high quality training thus enabling our graduates to benefit from employment opportunities in this fast-growing industry in the country.
We believe that this success is possible even for you if you choose to join our college in Tourism management or other courses..
Our college is located in a quiet environment, large classrooms with light and fresh air. It is an excellent learning environment. We have teachers who are professional enough to educate you and who are thirsty for the success of their students..
Benefits of joining a Tourism Management (Tourism) course
- The student will receive an offer to study English courses and three free computer programs..
- You will pay the fee in an installment monthly in the order that you will be given here at the college
- EMPLOYMENT ASSUARENCE: Our graduates have been doing well in the EMPLOYMENT market thus leaving a good reputation every time they pass by, various companies and institutions dealing with these Tourism issues.
- The tourism industry is very wide so through the knowledge and skills he will gain in college a graduate has a great ability to work internally
- Through this profession the graduate will have the opportunity to work in tourist hotels in or outside our country.
- Through this profession the graduate gets the opportunity to meet different people even those of other nationalities, thus boosting his confidence.
- The student will do practical training (field) wherever he chooses between Arusha or
Dar es salaam.
TOURISM MANAGEMENT.STUDY INTAKE FOR THE YEAR 2021
|INTAKE 1||INTAKE 2||INTAKE 3||INTAKE 4|
|08 FEB,2022||10 MAY,2022||09 AUG,2022||08 NOV,2022|
Course Duration and Costs.
Tourism Management Course is offered for a period of nine months (9 months)
- You will study theory and practical
- The joining form is only ten thousand (20,000 / =)
- The fee is eight hundred thousand shillings (800,000 / =)
- T-shirt isfifteen thousand shillings (15,000)
- College ID is ten thousand shillings (10,000 / =)
- There are practical training costs. These costs will depend on where you will do your field
|HOW TO PAY A FEE FOR EACH SEMISTER|
|FIRST SEMISTER (3 months) TZS400,000 When you start studies not less than TZS 300,000 / = In the third month of study before the semester exams you pay TZS100,000 / =||SECOND SEMISTER 3 months TZS 400,000 When you start studies should not be less than TZS 300,000 / = Third month of study before half semester exams Pay TZS100,000 / =|
|SHORT TWO-WEEK BREAK BEFORE THE SECOND SEMMISTER||SHORT TWO (2) WEEK BREAK BEFORE STARTING FIELD|
OTHER COSTS TO BE PAID BEFORE A STUDENT STARTING STUDIES
- College ID Tshs 10,000 / =
- T-shirt Tshs 15,000/=
- College UNIFORM 60,000 / = ( SARE ZOTE ZINAPATIKANA CHUONI)
The total is 85,000 shillings / =
These fees and payments should be made in advance through CRDB Bank account number 0150259163600 account name TheAmazon Colleges (T) Limited.
Field costs will be paid before starting practical training at school.
All students wear college uniforms as shown below
|Black Pants (Boys)|
|Black skirt with V front (Girls)|
|White shirt with long sleeves|
|Black Tie (Boy)|
|Black Scarf (Girls)|
The student is required to prepare the following materials
- Enough exercise books available for six subjects
- Blue pens
- Black shoes that cover the foot
RULES AND PROCEDURES THAT A STUDENT MUST FOLLOW
- Every student must have a school ID and wear it around his or her neck all the time..
- The student should adhere to the procedures for wearing college uniforms as directed otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- Students wearing hijabs are not allowed to wear hijabs of other colors other than white
- A student is not allowed to wear a turban or hat on his head, if you have a special reason to do so you should apply for a permit from the principal.
- Student is not allowed to use alcohol e.g. Alcohol, smoking or marijuana, etc. in college or in a college environment. If you are found you will be suspended automatically.
- Student make sure you attend all class sessions every Monday through Friday and keep track of time for the entire study period
- The student must pay a fee through the bank to the college account provided by the accountant here in the office and not otherwis
- Student make sure you are given a receipt for all payments you make to the college. If you have made a payment and you have not been given a receipt you are responsible for claiming it.
- The student should adhere to the procedure for paying a small fee (monthly deduction) as directed at the office.
- A student who fails to pay the fees in the monthly deduction procedure set by the college will be suspended immediately.
- Student consider keeping your receipt of payment fees is important until you graduate and certify..
- The student must complete your payment of fees before taking your final exams..
- Each student must practice all the exercises given to him by the teacher in the classroom, as well as all the exams that the school will offer.
- Sexual relations between student and Student or student and teacher or with any school employee are strictly prohibited
- A student who cancels a course after paying the fee and before the course starts will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the fee paid. (The cost of joining the form will not be refunded) If you decide to cancel after starting the course the fee will not be refunded in any way.
- The student must obey and follow all the rules listed above and those that you will continue to be given while in college.
After graduation make sure you take your certificate as early as two months later there will be a CHARGE for late certification..
I am ————————————————— I have read and understood the information provided above and have sincerely decided to join the course for the Tourism Management course.
Signature ———————————- Date ———————————-
(for office use)
Name of the form recipient on behalf of the college principal
Name ——————————————————— Signature —————————— Date ——————–