THE AMAZON COLLEGE (T) LTD
P.o.Box 55832, Contact: Office. 0767006936 / 0713715989 Director 0655-030050/ 0755-030050
DAR ES SALAAM-TANZANIA
JOINING INSTRUCTION FORM FOR WRITTEN & SPOKEN ENGLISH COURSE 2020/2021
The amazon colleges Buguruni campus a government-registered college under VETA Vocational Training Authority to offer various courses at certificate level.
The Amazon Colleges(T) Limited invites you to join our college in an English course of writing and speaking. We make sure you have a good ability to speak and write English without difficulty.
COLLEGE ENVIRONMENT. Our college is located in a quiet environment, large classrooms with light and fresh air. It is an excellent learning environment. We have teachers who are professional enough to educate you and who are thirsty for their students’ success
PROCEDURE FOR DELIVERY OF ENGLISH COURSES TIME AND ITS COST
|1||Bigginer level||Three months||100,000 (One hundred thousand ) only|
|2||Intermediate level I.||Three months||100,000 (One hundred thousand ) only|
|3||Intermediate level II.||Three months||100,000 (One hundred thousand ) only|
|4||Pre-advance level||Three months||100,000 (One hundred thousand ) only|
|5||Advance level||Three months||100,000 (One hundred thousand ) only|
|6||College ID||10,000/= It is paid before the student starts his studies|
|7||T-shirt||15,000/= It is paid before the student starts his studies|
All fees are paid in advance before starting studies in the relevant course
All payments should be made through CRDB Bank account number 0150259163600 account name TheAmazon Colleges (T) Limited.
BENEFITS TO JOINING ENGLISH COURSE THE AMAZON COLLEGES (T) LIMITED K/KOO CAMPUS
- Our costs are much cheaper compared to the services you will receive.
- You will be taught by talented teachers who are experienced and passionate about understanding the student.
- Our classrooms are large and airy and light enough.
- After completing the six-month training and passing your exams by getting good marks the graduate will be awarded a certificate
Students of this course are required to wear college T-shirts and be neat during their stay in college.
THE STUDENT SHOULD CONSIDER THESE KEY THINGS
• The student will have to pay a fee through the bank to the college account provided by the accountant here in the office and not otherwise
• Student make sure you are given a receipt for all payments you make to the college. If you have made a payment and you have not been given a receipt you are responsible for claiming it.
• The student should adhere to the procedure for paying all fees (before starting the relevant program) as directed at the office, otherwise you will be suspended from studies.
Student Signature ________________________________
- student consider keeping your receipt of payment fees is important until you graduate and certify.
- The student should make sure that you attend all the class sessions every Monday through Friday and that you adhere to the time allotted for the entire course.
- A student who cancels a course after paying the fee and before the course starts will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the fee paid. (The cost of joining the form will not be refunded) If you decide to cancel after starting the course the fee will not be refunded in any way.
- The student will sign the form of the rules and regulations of the college as soon as his / her registration is completed before starting studies.
I am—————————————————I have read and understood the information provided above and have sincerely decided to join the for the course of Written and Spoken English Course
(For office use)
Name of recipient of this form (principal of the college) or on behalf
Name ——————————————————— Signature —————————— Date ——————–